Bio Dude Careers
If you want to join a family and not a corporation type of atmosphere look no further than the Bio Dude! Founded in 2017, this fast growing company has used its innovate products, unique positioning and quality service to be the successful venture it is today. Competitive pay and benefits include:
- Capital Blue Cross Health Insurance PPO and HMO
- Humana Dental Insurance
- Liberty Life Insurance
- Simple IRA w/ 3% match dollar for dollar
- Paid Holidays
To keep our staff and customer safe, we are enforcing wearing masks, practicing social distancing, and have our building professionally disinfected with a medical grade formula that does not allow the virus to remain on surfaces for 90 days.
Click here to download out PDF Application form. Please submit this form with your resume, and a cover letter with your experience pertaining to the position. Please email your resume to BioDudeMarketingSpecialist@gmail.com
Full Time Order Fulfillment Associate.
Pay: 14.00 per hour
General: This position is based at the Bio Dude Houston, 15516 Highway 3, BLDG 4. Webster, TX 77598. E-Commerce order fulfillment specialist is required to work in a team environment and fill each E-Commerce order for the day, keep a clean and organized workspace, manage their time and efficiency, and maintain/follow proper protocols in place by The Bio Dude.
The hours for this position are MONDAY-FRIDAY 8AM-4:30PM We do require one or two Saturday's a month which is 9AM-3PM.
Hourly Compensation and incentives: Opportunity for growth and higher up positions are available for employees with the drive and integrity for a position in that stature. PTO accrual, Sick and Holiday Pay, Simple IRA Matching up to 3% for all full time employees that have been employed by the Bio Dude for at least a year. We will have Health Insurance benefits within the year.
Expectations:This position requires high attention to detail as well as the ability to follow protocol exactly as written. Each day specific deadlines will be given to you that must be completed prior to leaving for the day. Printing out all E-Commerce orders, organizing orders by shipping method/priority, filling all E-Commerce orders accurately, packing orders in boxes by protocols established, and inserting proper marketing material/education material for the consumer. The duty of providing a rewarding experience to the customer is on you, with how the box is packaged, how the labels are facing, all of it plays a vital role on customer retention and business reputation. After deadlines have been met, a full cleanup of the building is required. Taking out trash, sweeping, putting items back where they belong, and maintaining a clean and organized work space is required. If orders are complete employee may be sent to manufacturing to help as needed as a team player.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills, be a team player, and the ability to work in a hot environment
- A minimum of 3 years order picking and filling experience. The ability to read invoices and follow proper labeling protocols and picking the right item.
- Experience with reptile and amphibians as pets or experience with fish tanks or aquariums is a huge plus.
- Experience with Fed Ex and USPS packing and handing.
- Team member with warehouse experience.
- Ability to frequently lift 65 pounds.
- Ability to work in a very faced paced, deadline environment while meeting and exceeding set pick rates.
If you want to learn more, visit: www.thebiodude.com
Full time Customer Care associate:
Ideal candidate will have the following skill sets:
1. Warehouse safety experience.
2. Microsoft word and outlook experience.
3. A team player with strong typing, organization, reading comprehension and communication skills.
4. Experience with the care of reptiles and amphibians (preferred, but may train the right individual).
5. Customer service experience with focus on p2p experiences and emails.
6. Knowledge of plants and biology.
7. Ability to work unsupervised and effectively.
8. Ability to lift 40 pounds.
9. Valid drivers license.
Duties of this position will include, but are not limited to:
1. Maintaining a clean and efficient work space.
2. Handling all emails, voicemails and reviews of the Bio Dude.
3. Building and establish relationships with clientele via our p2p store and via email/phone call.
4. Rotating and stocking inventory in the retail space of the Bio Dude.
5. Creating custom habitats for customers and their animals.
6. Educating clientele on the standard of care and husbandry practices for animals.
7. Providing A+ customer service.
8. Maintaining various forms to coordinate inventory, losses etc and communicate that to various management.
9. Cleaning duties.
Job Type: Full-time
Position starts at $14 an hour. Monday-Friday 8AM-4:30PM. Alternating Saturdays required. Must have a valid drivers license, have the ability to type quickly and have strong reading comprehension skills.
What will set you apart from everyone else is experience with keeping reptiles, amphibians or invertebrates as pets or have a fundamental understanding of reptile and amphibian husbandry. Experience is preferred, but not required and will train the right individual.
Warehouse Associate Position
This Bio Dude, Inc operates Monday-Saturday 8am-4pm (3pm Saturdays). Position will require one – two Saturdays a month. The Bio Dude is proud to offer Simple IRA with Bio Dude, Inc matching 3% dollar for dollar, PTO, Paid Holidays/birthdays and soon health insurance. If you are unfamiliar with what we do, what we stand for and who we are I recommend you watch my YouTube channel. We have been featured on Animal Planet and have over 35,000 subscribers!
alternatively, you can visit www.thebiodude.com
Ideal candidate will be:
- A team player, organized, has warehouse experience.
- Warehouse safety experience.
- Valid Forklift experience with Texas certification a HUGE plus.
- Familiarity or experience with Reptiles or Amphibians (not required).
- Valid driver’s license.
Duties of this position will include, but are not limited to:
- Operation of heavy machinery, such as large industrial mixers, saws, drills, heat sealers and pallet jacks.
- The ability to consistently lift 75 pounds.
- Operating a sit-down forklift safely and effectively.
- Maintaining inventory, rotating pallets of product.
- Unloading various freight incoming shipments.
- Load/fill various freight outgoing shipments, creating BOL.
- Packaging, creating, mixing, and stocking product with Bio Dude branding for resale.
- Have an understanding of safe warehouse environments and responsibility.
- Operate other Bio Dude, Inc vehicle assets.
- Janitorial duties throughout warehouse and building.